Warren S. Sutnick
Location: Hackensack, NJ
Email: Email Me
Mr. Sutnick has been practicing law since 1991. He is admitted to the federal and state bar in New Jersey and New York. Mr. Sutnick is experienced in both criminal and civil litigation and is a certified municipal court trial attorney. Mr. Sutnick specializes in defending DUI/DWI matters and has handled thousands of cases throughout New Jersey and New York.
Before entering private practice, Mr. Sutnick was counsel at Morgan Stanley in New York City and Vice President at PaineWebber in Weehawken, New Jersey. He has lectured globally on the topics of money laundering and financial crimes.
Mr. Sutnick was a senior trial attorney in the Homicide Bureau of the Kings County District Attorney's Office in Brooklyn, New York where he worked from 1991 to 1997.
Areas Of Practice
- Criminal Litigation
- New Jersey, 1992
- New York, 1991
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1996
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1996
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 2002
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 2003
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York
- J.D. - 1991
- Rutgers , New Brunswick, New Jersey
- B.A. - 1987
- Speaker, DWI and Refusal: Evaluating the Case October 2015, Bergen County Bar Association
- Lecturer, Financial Fraud Seminar, Fiduciary and Investment Risk Management Association (FIRMA), 2002 to 2006
- Lecturer, Risk Management in the Banking Community, Texas Bankers Association, 2005 to 2005
- Lecturer, Business Continuity, Gruss & Co., 2004 to 2004
- Lecturer, USA Patriot Act, Swiss Bank, 2003 to 2003
- Lecturer, Anti-Money Laundering Compliance for Hedge Funds, LLR, 2003 to 2003
- Lecturer, Creating and Executing an Effective Money Laundering Program, ACI, 2002 to 2002
- Lecturer, International Compliance with Money Laundering Laws, Bank of Singapore, 2002 to 2002
- Lecturer, Complying with the US Office of Foreign Asset Control, Control Risk Group, 2002 to 2002
- Lecturer, Reducing International Fraud, Marcus Evans, 2002 to 2002
Honors and Awards
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Bergen County Bar Association, Member, 2002 to Present
- Founding Member of American Association of Premier DUI Attorneys
- American Institute of DUI/DWI Attorneys
- National College for DUI Defense
Past Employment Positions
- Kings County District Attorney's Office, Senior Trial Attorney, 1991 to 1995
- Callan, Regenstreich, Koster & Brady, Associate, 1995 to 1997
- PaineWebber, Inc., Divisional Vice President, 1997 to 2000
- Morgan Stanley, Vice President, 2000 to 2002
A description of the selection methodology can be found at https://www.superlawyers.com/about/selection_process.html. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. or No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.