Additional Resources to Help Our Clients
As a service to our New Jersey clients, and prospective clients, we would like to direct you to these helpful resources:
Frequently Asked Questions
Top Blog Posts
- Field sobriety test results: often your word against an officer’s
- DUI suspicion: Not your average traffic stop
- Marijuana possession is still illegal in New Jersey
- Has your child been charged with a crime?
- Criminal convictions and your immigration status
- New Jersey highway is no place to stop and smell the roses
- I’ve been charged with aggravated assault. What does that mean?
- Your rights under the new bail laws
- 3 things to know about New Jersey’s heroin and opioid problem
- Wiping the slate clean through record expungement
Contact Us for a FREE Consultation
If you are looking for a strong criminal law firm in New Jersey, we can answer your questions. Contact Sutnick & Sutnick Attorneys at Law for a free case evaluation with one of our lawyers.