A Law Firm Focused Exclusively On Criminal Justice
Sutnick & Sutnick Attorneys at Law has extensive experience handling felonies, misdemeanors, juvenile crimes, disorderly persons’ offenses and traffic violations. Located in Hackensack, New Jersey, we represent people throughout Bergen County, in the New Jersey Superior Court and Municipal Court, New York Supreme Court and the New York Criminal Court System.
Our certified trial attorneys have helped many satisfied clients, and we will help you achieve the best possible results in your criminal law matter. Call anytime, day or night, for a FREE consultation.
Former Prosecutors With Over 20 Years Experience
Our attorneys are former prosecutors who focus exclusively on criminal law matters, including the defense of adults and juveniles. Regardless of the crime you were charged with — DWI, robbery, murder, domestic violence — we can help.
Learn more about our criminal defense practice:
- Drug crimes: We represent people facing charges related to a wide range of drugs, including marijuana, cocaine, heroin, Ecstasy, LSD and pharmaceuticals. We handle both state and federal drug charges, including drug possession.
- Assault charges: If you have been accused of assault in New York or New Jersey, we can provide an effective criminal defense.
- Domestic violence: We represent people in matters related to domestic violence/domestic assault, including assisting with temporary restraining orders (TROs) and criminal charges.
- Drinking and driving: Our Bergen County DUI/DWI lawyers take a thorough and effective approach to representing people charged with drunk driving.
- Driving violations: If you have been accused of a traffic violation like speeding, driving after suspension, driving without insurance or careless driving, we can help. We also represent people whose licenses have been revoked for failure to pay parking tickets.
- Juvenile law: We represent juveniles charged with a wide range of offenses, including crimes that may have occurred at school, at home or in the community, such as underage DUI, juvenile assault charges and drug charges.
- Shoplifting and theft: Our criminal lawyers serve people charged with shoplifting and other theft crimes, including fraud and robbery.
- Sexual offenses: We represent people accused of sex crimes, including internet sex crimes like the distribution of child pornography or the online solicitation of a minor.
- Record expungement: If your criminal record is holding you back, we may be able to have the record expunged or sealed.
- Fraud: With experience in white collar crime, we provide strong and effective defenses to those charged with financial crimes such as fraud.
- Violent crimes: Violent crime can refer to many types of criminal charges. If you or a loved one has been charged with a violent crime, we can help you protect your rights.
Do You Have Questions? Our Criminal Justice Law Firm Will Help.
Call us at 201-212-4532 for a free consultation or visit our FAQ pages for answers to some frequently asked questions:
- Criminal Defense FAQs
- Record Expungement FAQs
- DUI/DWI FAQs
- Domestic Violence FAQs
- Sexual Assault FAQs
- Marijuana Possession FAQs
- Juvenile Law FAQs
- Shoplifting FAQs
Criminal Defense For Immigrants
The stakes are higher if you are charged with a crime and are not a U.S. citizen. You may lose your immigration status and be deported back to your home country. We understand. We can help defend your rights and your freedom to live, study and work in the United States.
Handling A Full Range Of Criminal Matters
Your freedom and your criminal record are too important to risk. Contact us by calling 201-212-4532 or by completing our online contact form to schedule a free initial consultation about your felony or misdemeanor charge. With offices in Hackensack, Wayne and the Bronx, our criminal justice lawyers offer assistance to residents throughout Bergen County, Passaic County and New York.