New Jersey Certified Trial Attorneys
When deciding who to hire as an attorney, it is important to choose someone who is particularly knowledgeable and experienced.
The Supreme Court’s Board on Attorney Certification designates attorneys who are able to demonstrate sufficient levels of experience, education, knowledge and skill in their particular area of practice.
Laura has been designated as a New Jersey certified criminal trial attorney. Warren is a New Jersey certified municipal court law attorney.
Only 250 attorneys out of more than 90,000 lawyers in New Jersey are recognized by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as Certified Criminal Trial Attorneys and less than 35 are recognized as certified municipal court law attorneys.
An attorney must meet the following requirements to become certified:
- Has been a member in good standing of the New Jersey Bar for at least five years;
- Has taken a specific number of continuing legal education courses in the three years prior to filing an application;
- Demonstrates substantial involvement in preparation of litigate matters;
- Demonstrates an unblemished reputation by submitting a list of attorneys and judges who will attest to the applicant’s character and ability; and
- Passes a written examination covering various aspects of practice in the designated specialty.
Choosing a New Jersey certified attorney is an important way to help ensure that you are hiring a highly qualified advocate.
Call our New Jersey certified criminal trial and municipal attorneys anytime, day or night, for a FREE consultation.