Experienced Violent Crime Lawyers Serving Clients Throughout Northern New Jersey & NYC
“Violent crime” can refer to many types of criminal charges, all of which should be addressed seriously. If you are convicted of a crime of violence, you can be sent to jail or prison and suffer other undesirable consequences.
If you or a loved one has been charged with a violent crime, the defense attorneys at Sutnick & Sutnick Attorneys at Law can help you protect your rights.
Our certified trial attorneys have helped many satisfied clients, and we will help you achieve the best possible results in your violent crime matter. Call anytime, day or night, for a FREE consultation.
Extensive Experience With Felony Cases
We have extensive experience with violent crimes cases. We understand how prosecutors think because we have direct experience on both sides of criminal cases. Defense lawyer Warren S. Sutnick, a former attorney in a homicide bureau, and attorney Laura C. Sutnick have extensive experience in criminal law, including in cases alleging:
- Assault and aggravated assault related to a fight, an attack, a robbery or another incident
- Weapons charges related to a gun used in a crime or to an unlicensed weapon
- Murder charges
- Manslaughter charges or vehicular homicide
- Out-of-state weapons charges, which are generally prosecuted in state court — these charges can lead to mandatory jail sentences, even for travelers from other states who were traveling through New Jersey with licensed firearms
- Unlicensed gun possession charges, which often begin with searches of cars, homes and persons — when challenges to search and seizure are not viable, we can work with prosecutors to find other solutions
Did you try to resist arrest or flee a police officer? We can help you with these types of charges as well.
Every case is different. As your attorneys, we will carefully evaluate the facts of your case and examine the police reports and the evidence against you. We will make sure you are clear about what you are facing, so you can make informed decisions about your own defense.
Utilize Our Experience | Contact Us For A Free Consultation
Contact us or call to discuss your case with a violent crime defense lawyer at no charge. From our offices in Wayne, Hackensack and the Bronx we provide skilled representation to residents of northern New Jersey and the New York City metro.